Fantasy Football Week 10 Podcast – NFL Fantasy Football Advice, Tips, Strategy for Week 10 with @bradsgotmoxy as a guest host on RotoRob’s latest podcast.
I have a lot of respect for the work that the team of writers do over there at RotoRob, and I was thankful to be able to join them to talk about a wide range of topics including:
- Why Justin Forsett is successful now.
- If Michael Irvin played football now, would he perpetually be suspended?
- Why is Tony Romo suiting up against the Jaguars with a broken back?
- Andre Johnson and Michael Floyd – what to do for owners
- Percy Harvin‘s role in the Big Apple
- Start and Sit advice, including one player I will never trust
So when you have some time, check out the Podcast! I am on there for about 35 minutes or so, but Josh and Nick keep talking fantasy sports after I leave too – sharing even more great insight.
As always, we’d love to hear any thoughts or comments any of our readers have![recent_posts count=”1″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”2″] [recent_posts count=”3″ no_image=”true” orientation=”vertical” offset=”3″]