Winning big money in a GPP on FanDuel is every DFS player’s goal. The Moxyball team of experts is here to try to help you do just that.
Let’s hypothesize about a potential GPP lineup for the night’s action (Sunday, November 22) and talk about some players to help fill in the gaps with GPP/ROI upside.
It’s a solid Sunday slate in the NBA. There are a ton of different lineup possibilities to roll with in GPPs, so I’ll be proceeding with a moderate bankroll investment in my FanDuel NBA DFS contests.
I’ve put together the “core” of a potential GPP lineup for tonight’s action and would love to tap into the Moxyball community to see what everyone thinks of the group, and who you’d fill out the roster with.
There is definitely room to fit in at least 1 or 2 high end players today, considering the value available in the middle range.
Here’s what I’m starting with for my core roster today in GPPs.
PG1 – Russell Westbrook, $11,900
PG2 – Isaiah Thomas, $7,500
SG1 – Will Barton, $5,300
SF1 – Danilo Gallinari, $7,000
PF1 – Thaddeus Young, $6,400
C – Mason Plumlee, $5,700
Remaining Salary: $16,200 for 3 spots ($5.4K average).
Some quick thoughts on the above:
- I love the use of both Thomas and Westbrook tonight. High floor options in excellent matchups.
- The Trailblazers have a fantastic matchup on paper against the Lakers today, which I’m happy to have some solid exposure to.
- Will Barton makes another appearance here. Can’t argue it based on opponent or salary.
- Gallinari has the tendency to explode for DFS owners, and this game against the Warriors should have a very high pace. Excited to run him today.
- The Lakers can’t guard centers… so I love Plumlee to have a nice double double at a great price.
Here is one way you could fill it out, courtesy of the awesome Optimizer tools over at Fantasy Cruncher (try it free today!).
Now, let’s get some chatter going.
Who else would you plug into your roster for a GPP today?
Better yet, what is your GPP lineup looking like today?