Optimal FanDuel NBA Lineup Picks for Wednesday, April 8 | Daily fantasy basketball lineup picks, plays, tips, advice and strategy for todays FanDuel NBA DFS action (4/8).
So far so good in the month of April. The 7th of April brought the results we have come to expect with another night of easy wins in our 50/50 contests. Kevin Martin and his huge game propelled us to a score of 276.6
Things can go from good to bad in a hurry and we will continue to stick to our process to make sure that does not happen.
The NBA season is wrapping up with only a week left in the regular season. Another Super Wednesday and a huge 13 game slate for tonight’s action.
I will be playing in the all day contest as I like to have the full arsenal of players at my disposal.
These are initial line ups as I await word on some key injuries and rest days especially for the Hawks as they are on the road in the second game of a b2b.
Make sure you check my Twitter feed @zachsgotmoxy for when I update lineups in the comment section. If you do not have Twitter email me at email@example.com and I will send you an email when lineups have been updated in the comment section.
Let us jump in to tonight’s Starting Five and Sixth Man tonight.
Tonight’s Starting Five
- Zach LaVine and not just because I have a man crush on him. The fact is LaVine can play and is playing a ton of minutes. Last night was another 40 minute night and he crushed it for 43.5 fantasy points. Damian Lillard is not much of a defender and LaVine should be able to get another 30 tonight.
- Courtney Lee if you really need deep savings. At close to site minimum he will play 35 minutes and get you 17 to 20 points. The problem is that is all he will get you. I will not play him in a cash game but if you are looking to stack say James Harden and LeBron James tonight in a GPP Lee will give you the savings.
- I know I have wrote about him 3 straight days but once again Wes Johnson will play a ton of minutes in a great match up. He scored 25 fantasy points last night and has 6 out of 8 above 20. He is pretty safe money at a depressed price tag night in and night out.
- If Mike Muscala is going to continue to start for the injured Paul Millsap then he should be in all your lineups. Two starts in the past two weeks and in each start he scored over 34 fantasy points. Great match up against a Nets team. He is under 4000 and a must start if he gets the start for the Hawks.
- Once again the Center position is deep. So many ways you can go but I still prefer Bismack Biyombo at 4100 as his floor is high. The Raptors are near the bottom in giving up fantasy points to the Center position and Bismack should easily crush value again tonight.
Tonights Sixth Man
- LaMarcus Aldridge is back in Portland’s lineup and gets a Wolves team that has no one who can handle him. The Wolves struggled against the likes of Jason Thompson and Reggie Evans who are less than 1 percent of the player Aldridge is. Safe money to score at least 40 fantasy points tonight.
Moxyball FanDuel NBA Lineup for Wednesday, April 8 (50-50s)
Check back in closer to game time in case we make any changes.
[icon type=”money” style=”font-size:32px;”] Love DFS Baseball? We are offering a premium subscription service for those interested in Brad and Byron’s expert FanDuel and DraftKings lineup picks & in-depth daily advice. Drop us an email if you’d like more info.
More from Moxyball[recent_posts count=”4″ no_image=”true” offset=”1″ orientation=”vertical”] [recent_posts count=”3″ offset=”5″]