Looking for help building your Draftster and Victiv NBA Lineup for Mar 1? We’re here to help with our best NBA DFS Picks, Tips, Strategy and Advice for Drafster & Victiv NBA Lineups on March 1 (3/1)
Since I write this post while the games are still going on from Feb 28, I will recap the lineups from two nights ago each night.
Since playing on Draftster and Victiv I have had great success and February 27th was no different. I managed to weather the early injury to Taj Gibson and place in all my 50/50’s and double ups. My strategy of running as many PG’s out as possible on Draftster really paid of lead by Westbrook, Williams, and Tyreke Evans.
On Victiv the swap to Ajinca saved me as he had a big night. My point total on Draftster for the night was 309.5 and Victiv which traditionally has lower scores it was 265. Today we are skipping the two early games and playing the 6pm and later set. We do lose out on the stars in the first two games but still have a great set of options to work with.
There are 6 games to work with and some injuries to deal with so let’s gets right to it. Note all these lineups are made with the thought Russell Westbrook sits after the head injury suffered. If Westbrook is able to play he is the top play of the day going against the league worst defense against PG’s in the Lakers.
Moxyball Draftster NBA Lineup for Mar 1, 2015
PG: D.J. Augustin 4300
PG: Damian Lillard 7500
SG: George Hill 4800
SG: Mo Williams 5100
SF: Tyreke Evans 6800
SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist 4900
PF: Nerlens Noel 5500
PF: Serge Ibaka 6300
C: Alexis Ajinca 4600
Moxyball Victiv NBA Lineup for Feb 28, 2015
G: D.J. Augustin 5900
G: Mo Williams 7100
F: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist 7300
F: Danilo Gallinari 5800
F: Serge Ibaka 8600
C: Alexis Ajinca 5300
FX: George Hill 6500
FX: Jason Richardson 3100
SUB: Mitch McGary
Notes for today’s games:
I am going with another balanced roster tonight. Lately I have been able to ride single digit performances due to injuries with this philosophy and will stick with what has been working. Let’s start with our main plays for tonight and work our way down to our sleeper for Victiv.
- My three big guard plays on both sites tonight are George Hill, Mo Williams, and D.J. Augustin. I am of the firm belief Westbrook sits tonight out. Augustine has shown in Chicago last year and Detroit this year what he can do given the opportunity. He also has a dream matchup against the leagues worse defense against PG’s in the Lakers. Mo has taken over in Charlotte since being traded and his price has not caught up. Since taking over he is averaging 23.5 ppg with 6 assists and is coming off a monster 31/7/4 line. George Hill is an under the radar player who does not get the respect he deserves because he is injured so much. He is healthy right now and I am going to ride his complete game 13.6/3.8/6 in the past ten and the value he brings.
- Ibaka came out firing after the all-star break but cooled off the last two games. I expect to see him hit on all cylinders tonight with Westbrook out and facing the Lakers.
- MKG has such a high floor due to his rebounding and ability to defend. When he is scoring like he has been 16.25 in his last four he adds a high ceiling as well.
- On Draftster, Evans is a must play at the SF position every night. He is a PG on every other site so you must take advantage when you can roster him at a position that is often times volatile.
- Victiv has by far the hardest pricing in the business. Not much separates your mid tier from top-tier and finding a sleeper or two under 4000 is a must. Tonight’s sleeper is Jason Richardson at 3100. Since coming back from injury he is getting the start in Philly and is producing a solid line 10.5/4.5/2.5. He also went for 7 and 7 against Indy in his first game back. With his legs under him you can expect 20+ points and has a chance to reach 30+ if his shot is falling.
Others we like tonight:
We like the players below, but unfortunately they didn’t fit into the daily lineup based on our optimal construction analysis.
- LaMarcus Aldridge is in consideration every night. The PF position is thin and he is by far the top dog at tonight’s position. His price tag is something we decided to pass over (8600 on Draftster/10000 on Victiv) to help build a more balanced lineup.
- Isaiah Thomas (6000 on Draftster/7300 on Victiv) is a spark plug for Boston. He is the lead dog on the team and has averages of 22.2 ppg since coming over. He also has 7 assist his last three games and should be strongly considered for one of your PG slots
- Thomas Robinson is a great value (3100 on Draftster/4000 on Victiv) to consider with high upside. If you need to save money he is a player to look at. He only averaging 13 minutes a game since coming over to Philly but in that time he has put up games of 7/6 and 9/9. He is by far one of Philly’s best players and should see more court time.
[prompt type=”left” title=”Do You Play Daily Fantasy Sports?” message=”If you aren’t using FantasyCruncher’s lineup software, you’re missing out on one of the most helpful DFS tools on the market. Join today for a free 1-week trial.” button_text=”Join Today” href=”https://www.fantasycruncher.com/moxyball” circle=”true” target=”blank”]
More from Moxyball[recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”vertical” no_image=”true” offset=”1″] [recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”3″]