FanDuel NBA Lineup for March 1 | DFS FanDuel Tips, Strategy, Picks and Advice for Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball Mar 1, 2015 (3/1)
Our Feb 28th lineup didn’t work out as well as we had hoped. After a strong night the day before, we came up short last night. It was an odd night with very few elite options (John Wall was top dog at $9,100) but there were still some 300+ team scores. Eric Bledsoe, Zach Randolph and P.J. Tucker all had disappointing games, with each of them failing to reach the 20 point mark. Today is a brand new day – and we’re excited to kick off March 2015 with some FanDuel NBA DFS success (here’s to hoping!).
Lineup: 216.1 points, 0% win rate in 50-50s
Let’s take a look at who we’re going to play for our Mar 1st NBA DFS FanDuel lineup. We are going to focus on the 6pm games today, to make sure we don’t get messed up with any last-minute injury news.
Make sure to check back with us prior to lineup lock for any late changes.
Moxyball FanDuel NBA Lineup for Mar 1, 2015 (50-50s)
PG: Stephen Curry, $10,000
PG: D.J. Augustin, $6,700
SG: Avery Bradley, $5,700
SG: Will Barton, $4,200
SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, $6,000
SF: Jae Crowder, $4,600
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge, $9,500
PF: Jason Thompson, $4,400
C: Nikola Vucevic, $8,600
Moxyball FanDuel NBA Plays for Feb 27 Contests
Notes for today’s games:
Focusing on the 6pm games, there are a handful of solid options for today. Here are a few notes on some of the players we’re rolling with tonight.
- Stephen Curry is the top option at PG in my books. Facing Boston, who gives up tons of points to opposing point guards, he’s a very strong option to anchor our squad today. Russell Westbrook would definitely be going in his place if it weren’t for his injury that appears to be keeping him out of action on Sunday.
- D.J. Augustin needs to be started at $6,700 since Westbrook is probably going to miss Sunday’s game. There’s 40+ upside at the price, which makes him a greta option.
- Will Barton has been playing very well for the Nuggets lately, with 20.3, 36.1 and 25.4 in his last 3 games.
- Avery Bradley has taken a stranglehold of the Boston offense since Jared Sullinger went down to injury. There will be plenty of points scored in this one, and I like his chances of bringing 30+ to the table today. He’s had at least 28 points in 4 of his last 5 games, scoring as many as 50.6 in that time.
- Jae Crowder is another guy I like today. The minutes are there right now, and so is the production. He’s had 30+ in 3 of his last 4, and there’s a nice 22 point floor with him if you take a look at his recent performance.
- MKG is someone our very own Zachariah likes today – and we’re going to keep him in our FanDuel lineup as well thanks to his consistent production at the position with 35.9 and 31.7 in each of his last 2 games.
- LaMarcus Aldridge should roll all over the Kings tonight, where I expect him to easily score 35+.
- Jason Thompson should get an extra little boost once again as it looks like DeMarcus Cousins will have to sit out tonight’s game. He’s had 32.7 and 29.2 points in his last 2 games, averaging 33 minutes per contest in that span.
- Nikola Vucevic is the top option at center in my opinion, and must be started against Charlotte. He has a 35 point floor with a 50+ point ceiling.
Others we like tonight:
We like the players below, but unfortunately they didn’t fit into the daily lineup based on our optimal construction analysis.
- Tyreke Evans – If we could start 3 PG, Evans would be the next one up.
- George Hill – He’s coming off a triple double on Friday, and makes for a solid play at $6,100.
- Jason Richardson – At $4,100 he’s actually a pretty decent option at shooting guard. The issue is that I’m not 100% confident in running him thanks to his age and somewhat wonky knees. If he suits up, he’s a solid value option.
- Joffrey Lauvergne – A very solid “punt” play at the site minimum price. He’s a good bet for 15+ points, and can hit 20+ should a couple extra shots fall.
There’s a lot more to like out there, but we’ll stop there for now. Best of luck, everyone!
More from Moxyball[recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”vertical” no_image=”true” offset=”1″] [recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”3″]