FanDuel NBA Lineup for February 25 | DFS FanDuel Tips, Strategy, Picks and Advice for Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball Feb 25, 2015 (2/25)
Our picks from yesterday’s action put together 251.3 points, but fell short of the money in our 50-50 contests. Reggie Jackson had a big game with 40+, but John Wall, Tyson Chandler and J.R. Smith in particular let us down with less production than we anticipated.
It’s been a tough little stretch for our selections, but we’re confident that our luck will change in short order.
There’s a big slate of games today, so let’s get down to it and have a look at who we like for tonight’s FanDuel NBA DFS contests.
Moxyball FanDuel NBA Lineup for Feb 25, 2015 (50-50s)
Note: We’ve updated the lineup above based on further analysis of tonight’s slate.
After some further number-crunching, we put together a second lineup in addition to the above. We’ll be playing both rosters to see how things play out. Best of luck today.[prompt type=”left” title=”Do You Play Daily Fantasy Sports?” message=”If you aren’t using FantasyCruncher’s lineup software, you’re missing out on one of the most helpful DFS tools on the market. Join today for a free 1-week trial.” button_text=”Join Today” href=”https://www.fantasycruncher.com/moxyball” circle=”true” target=”blank”]
Moxyball FanDuel NBA Plays for Feb 25 Contests
Notes for today’s games:
- Isaiah Canaan – Hard to pass up a starting PG at the site minimum. He faces a tough Bucks defense, but with 20+ FDP as a reasonable expectation, he makes for a great PG2. Expect him to be highly owned. Aaron Brooks is another nice option at the price, who I will likely build into some GPP squads today.
- Tyreke Evans will carry the load on offense for the Pelicans with Anthony Davis out of the lineup. He’s a fantastic DFS option tonight against Brooklyn.
- James Harden is a sure-fire 40+ scorer tonight, with the upside for 50+ against a very vulnerable Clippers defense. They rank 13th against the SG position.
- I love what I’ve seen from Ricky Rubio over the last few games. He’s been distributing the ball very well on offense and makes for a must-start play for me tonight.
- I’m going back to the well with Danilo Gallinari, even though he’s now at $4,000. With 25-30 minutes in sight against Phoenix who plays a fast-paced, high-scoring game – there’s 30+ FDP upside today.
- I really like Luol Deng at $6,200 tonight, facing the 29th ranked SF defense (Orlando). He has an expanded role on offense with Chris Bosh out of the lineup, and there’s serious upside for 30+ FDP.
- Pau Gasol should step up in the absence of Derrick Rose and play an even more expanded role on offense. Expect about 40 from him tonight.
- There are TONS of centers I like today, but am rolling with Rudy Gobert because I feel he has the highest floor. You can make an argument for Tyler Zeller, Alexis Ajinca, Alex Len or Jusuf Nurkic – but I feel best about Gobert going up against a weak Lakers squad today.
Others we like tonight:
More from Moxyball[recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”vertical” no_image=”true” offset=”1″] [recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”3″]