Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball Picks, Tips and Advice for November 21, 2014 (11/21) | DFS NBA Basketball player picks, advice, strategy & lineup tips for Nov 21, 14 to help set your lineup and win your FanDuel, DraftKings or Draftster league or contest!
With the Nov 20 contests behind us (which we chose to play very little on, as discussed) we can turn our attention to Friday, Nov 21 which should be a much more interesting one for DFS contests. There is plenty of FanDuel NBA action (12 games) on the daily fantasy basketball agenda with many different games to choose from in order to build a great 50-50 lineup for your roster(s).
Let’s turn the page and take a look at the players we believe can help round out a competitive 50-50 team. Note that this is our first cut at NBA DFS lineup construction for the day (analysis done the night prior on Nov 20) so we’ll check back in closer to tip-off with any recommended modifications or changes pending injuries and so on.
We’re employing the “across the board strength” strategy by keeping the average spend nice and manageable to enable a roster of talented players with guaranteed playing time to minimize risk. It’s a safer route for 50-50s but not necessarily for GPPs which typically need more of a “studs and scrubs” approach. More on this and more in Moxyball’s DFS University which we’ll be adding more detail to over the coming days.
Moxyball writers play on FantasyDraft.com – have you joined yet? Signup takes 2 minutes and is totally free.
FantasyDraft.com is a great daily fantasy sports site with a best in class referral program. Not only can you win cash by playing your DFS games, but you earn rewards with 6 degrees & tiers of referral bonuses.
Sign up today (Free!) and play Week 12 Freerolls to build your fantasy cash base so you can grow your fantasy sports profit! Cash games go live at noon today as well, giving you even more ways to play & win.
The Moxyball FanDuel Lineup for November 21, 2014
PG1: Reggie Jackson, $7,900
PG2: Trey Burke, $5,900
SG1: Monta Ellis, $7,400
SG2: Eric Bledsoe, $6,800
SF1: Kawhi Leonard, $6,800
SF2: Wilson Chandler, $5,100
PF1: Zach Randolph, $8,000
PF2: Channing Frye, $5,000
C: Al Horford, $6,900
Projection: 262, which should be enough to get you into the mix for the upper half of 50-50s tonight
Daily Thoughts, Commentary & Strategy Notes:
- Wilson Chandler has been putting up very solid ROI game after game over the last week plus. Great matchup at the SF position tonight again.
- Reggie Jackson has a high floor and a high ceiling. He also gets to face one of the worst teams at defending the PG position. He’s also playing in front of his home crowd.
- Trey Burke has also been playing very consistent DFS basketball of late. At $5,900 there is plenty of value for someone who should have no problem putting up 25+ FDP.
- Randolph had a huge game against Toronto and Boston struggles against players like him that hang around the rim.
- Frye has been a model of 20+ FDP consistency. He’s a rock solid option at $5,000 for 50-50s.
- Al Horford has had his ups and downs – to be expected coming back from injury. At sub-$7,000 and in a strong matchup at home vs Detroit, he’s worth a start.
- Other players we like today include Tyson Chandler, Mike Conley, Brandon Jennings, Kemba Walker, Lance Stephenson and Markieff Morris. The didn’t make it into our hero lineup tonight but may come into play for others we may choose to trot out there before lineups lock Friday night.
As always – we want to hear from you. What players are must-starts for you tonight? Who are you avoiding?
More from Moxyball[recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”1″ fade=”true”] [recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”3″ fade=”true”]