Daily Fantasy Football Picks, Tips and Advice for Week 12 | NFL DFS Football player picks, advice, strategy & tips for Week 10 to help set your Week 12 DFS lineup and win your FanDuel Week 11 contest!
Well – that was close! Week 11’s picks pulled it out! Led by an unbelievable performance from Le’Veon Bell in the 2nd half of Monday night’s game – almost everyone who entered a 50/50 contest with either Thursday’s lineup last week, or Sunday’s lineup was able to win. It’s always nice to be sitting back, watching a guy you have heavily invested in that week just running all over his opposition. It’s even nicer when you see him push you into the black for the week – so here’s to Le’Veon for his great showing on Monday night!
We are entering the time of the season where weather can play a big factor in how things shape up – so make sure you follow me on Twitter, @bradsgotmoxy & make sure you check back if you notice any inclement weather on the forecast for any of Sunday’s games as I will be updating selections if any blizzards are on the horizon!
Make sure you join FantasyDraft.com – A fantastic new daily fantasy sports site with a best in class referral program. Not only can you win cash by playing your DFS games, but you earn rewards with 6 degrees & tiers of referral bonuses. Sign up today (Free!) and play Week 12 Freerolls to build your fantasy cash base so you can win even more money! We at Moxyball have been playing since day one on FantasyDraft.com and are proud to be a part of a great new site.
Without further delay, let’s take a look at our lineup for FanDuel Week 12 Picks:
QB Matt Ryan ($7,600)
RB DeMarco Murray ($9,000)
RB Tre Mason ($5,600)
WR Mike Evans ($8,400)
WR Odell Beckham Jr (7,500)
WR Keenan Allen ($6,500)
TE Coby Fleener ($5,400)
K Cairo Santos ($4,700) – for Sunday Entries, feel free to use N.Novak vs STL, S.Graham vs BAL, B.Cundiff @ BAL, B.McManus vs. MIA. As of now, I plan to use Graham.
DST: San Francisco 49ers ($5,300)
Notes for the week:
- Matt Ryan makes his second straight appearance in my lineup. He faces the Browns this week at the Georgia Dome – and the Browns, who had no pass rush this past week against Houston – come limping into Week 12 without J.Sheard and K.Dansby this week. I like Ryan as a safe play with upside yet again in Week 12. For those looking to save some $ at QB this week, Josh McCown and the Bucs are travelling to the ever friendly matchup of facing the Bears defense.
- At runningback, I like DeMarco coming off a bye to have a big day against the Giants run D – which allowed Marshawn Lynch to run wild in Week 10, and Frank Gore to total 95 yards last week. I won’t argue anyone that wants to roll with Jamaal Charles or Eddie Lacy this week though.
- Tre Mason at $5,600 is a great value play in Week 12. He is fresh off a 113 yard effort on the ground vs. the Broncos, and this week he faces a middle of the pack run defense in San Diego. I prefer him over other value RB plays like Bishop Sankey.
- It was much nicer to get Mike Evans at a pricetag of $7,000 – but even at $8,400 this week, I like him going up against the Bears pass defense. He is as hot as any player in the NFL right now, and for $8,400 I like him travelling to Chicago. Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson remain very intriguing options with the Packers offense rolling as it is, but I couldn’t fit them in from a price standpoint this week.
- Odell Beckham Jr. has looked great since coming back from injury for the Giants. He has caught at least 6 balls, and eclipsed 90 yards in each of the past 3 weeks. The week before that – he found the endzone twice. He has become the primary target for Eli Manning, and I love him at a $7,500 pricetag.
- Keenan Allen makes his second straight showing on my Weekly FanDuel picks – even though he didn’t do a whole lot last week. The reason he is making the cut? These are 50/50 picks and really, it is one word: Targets. Phil Rivers has looked his way 45 times over the last 4 games – and I don’t see any reason for that to change. If the targets keep going Allen’s way, his floor remains high – and there is room on the upside for him to have a breakout game. Torrey Smith is an attractive play at the same price as well – and Andre Johnson is another player that is fairly safe with a high week 12 floor.
- Coby Fleener is a play I love. I usually like picking a surefire TE – and would never criticize a Rob Gronkowski or Jimmy Graham pick at any point. But with questions surrounding Dwayne Allen‘s health – I don’t see how Fleener does not have a productive Week 12 against the Jaguars, which frees up some extra cash to allocate to RB/WR. With lines of 4-77-1, and 7-144-0 in the last two weeks, we love the matchup for the Stanford to Stanford connection to continue to flourish in Week 12 against Jacksonville.
- I normally like to save every dollar I can – but had $200 left over with the lineup I liked best for 50/50 formats – and as such, prefered Santos to my $4,500 kicker choice of Cundiff. For Sunday 1:00pm entries, Cundiff or Nick Novak make sense to use as Santos is part of Thursday’s game
- I don’t love any of the cheap defense options this week to be safe plays, so San Francisco it is. The 49ers host a struggling Washington offense – and while anything can happen in the NFL, I think the 49ers D/ST unit is a very, very safe play with room for upside in Week 12.
Some More Intriguing Options
RB Isaiah Crowell ($5,500) @ ATL
RB Bishop Sankey ($5,800) @ PHI
RB Shane Vereen ($6,500) vs DET
RB Rashad Jennings ($6,600) vs DAL
RB LeSean McCoy ($7,700) vs. TEN
WR Jordy Nelson ($9,000) @ MIN
WR Randall Cobb ($8,800) @ MIN
WR Josh Gordon ($7,800) @ ATL
WR Mike Wallace ($6,900) @ DEN
WR Torrey Smith ($6,500) @ NO
TE Rob Gronkowski ($7,900) vs. DET
TE Jimmy Graham ($7,500) vs. BAL
TE Jason Witten ($5,700) @ NYG
K Nick Novak ($4,700) vs STL
K Billy Cundiff ($4,500) @ ATL
D/ST Eagles ($5,100) vs. TEN
As always – we want to hear from you. What players are must-starts for you in Week 12? Who are you avoiding?
If You Like our DFS Football Picks, Then Check out:
More from Moxyball[recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”1″ fade=”true”] [recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”3″ fade=”true”]