Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball Picks, Tips and Advice for November 13, 2014 (11/13) | DFS Basketball player picks, advice, strategy & tips for Nov 13, 14 to help set your lineup and win your FanDuel, DraftKings or Draftster league or contest!
Yesterday didn’t go so well for our picks, with Jeremy Lamb and Tim Hardaway Jr putting up less than 10 points apiece. These things happen every once in a while – you can’t win ’em all! Let’s turn the page and look ahead to Nov 13 (11/13) as we try to get back on track with today’s NBA DFS FanDuel picks, tips & advice.[alert type=”danger” close=”false” heading=”You’re Missing Out If You Don’t Visit Moxyball Daily“] Make sure you bookmark Moxyball.com and check back daily for our expert fantasy advice and DFS picks. Sign up to receive all new posts by email at the top of the article – absolutely FREE! [/alert]
Editor’s Note: Love DFS? Want a Shot at Winning Free Cash? Join FantasyDraft.com today. They are giving away $28,000 in Freeroll contests for Week 11 NFL action! Sign up today and play before they all fill up!
It’s a fairly light slate of games for November 13, with only 4 matchups on the hard court. That being said, there should be some nice opportunities for 50-50 wins – so let’s take a look at who we think sets up as strong plays for tonight.
PG1: Kyle Lowry, $8,300
PG2: Mike Conley, $7,100
SG1: Joe Johnson, $6,400
SG2: Tony Allen, $4,800
SF1: Draymond Green, $6,500
SF2: K.J. McDaniels, $4,300
PF1: Pau Gasol, $8,600
PF2: Dirk Nowitzki, $7,800
C: Andrew Bogut, $5,800
Projection if all goes well: 271 points
We feel today’s lineup is a strong bet for 50-50 contests, with a medium rating in the Moxyball NBA DFS algorithm.
- Fairly safe bets for 4.5+ ROI today include: Joe Johnson, K.J. McDaniels, Draymond Green, Dirk Nowitzki.
- Love the matchups for Kyle Lowry, K.J. McDaniels, Pau Gasol, Dirk Nowitzki. These guys should all have very nice games.
- Gasol traditionally carves up the Raptors (trust me, I’m a Raptors fan and have seen this happen many, many times.)
- Allen is a rock solid SG2 option at a very reasonable price. Just about a lock for 20 FDP on a given night as he plays such a key role on defense.
- Green’s salary is up to $6,500 – but don’t let this scare you off. He’s still worth the play. Last game he was shadowed by Kawhi Leonard which caused his 22 FDP output… expect something closer to 30 FDP tonight.
- Bogut should be a nice value play at C today, going up against Brook Lopez on the back-end of a back-to-back for the Nets.
- $400 left on the table, but no better way to spend it from a value perspective.
- Conley may not be the most popular choice, but he’s probably facing off against Ramon Sessions tonight as Darren Collison is iffy… should be a nice where he’s able to put up 30+ FDP.
READ: Week 11 DFS NFL Picks
More from Moxyball[recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”1″ fade=”true”] [recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”3″ fade=”true”]