Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball Picks, Tips and Advice for November 11, 2014 (11/11) | DFS Basketball player picks, advice, strategy & tips for Nov 11, 14 to help set your lineup and win your FanDuel, DraftKings or Draftster league or contest!
Not the best night for us in FanDuel NBA DFS action, with Jeff Teague and Donald Sloan really letting us down. Kawhi Leonard, Pau Gasol, Iman Shumpert, Anderson Varejao, Kyle Korver and Gordon Hayward all proved to be solid starts for November 10. Sigh… if only Teague and Sloan showed up. It turned out Jared’s team edged Brad’s team by a mere 8.6 FanDuel points (257.1 FDP to 248.5 FDP) and was able to sneak into the money in the 50-50s Jared entered. Hopefully you did well last night by picking and choosing the best of the bunch to run in your lineups. Let’s keep things rolling in the daily fantasy basketball world and look at what the Nov 11 lineup looks like for DFS basketball picks, tips & advice.[alert type=”danger” close=”false” heading=”You’re Missing Out If You Don’t Visit Moxyball Daily“] Make sure you bookmark Moxyball.com and check back daily for our expert fantasy advice and DFS picks. Sign up to receive all new posts by email at the top of the article – absolutely FREE! [/alert]
Editor’s Note: Join FanDuel today and start winning cash with our NBA DFS picks. Our winning record so far this year speaks for itself!
Let’s get right down to it and look at tonight’s lineup.
PG1: Brandon Knight, $7,400
PG2: Mike Conley, $7,100
SG1: Courtney Lee, $5,300
SG2: Evan Fournier, $4,800
SF1: Jeremy Lamb, $5,000
SF2: Rudy Gay, $8,000
PF1: Serge Ibaka, $8,000
PF2: Zach Randolph, $7,800
C: Andrew Bogut, $6,000
Team projection if all goes well: 271 points
Today’s lineup is suitable for 50-50 contests and low-risk tournaments, with a medium-high rating in the Moxyball NBA DFS algorithm.
- By leaving $600 left on the table, it’s a slightly unusual approach for how you’d typically expect dollars to be spent. That being said, we feel this gives the safest lineup for the day, so we’re rolling with it.
- Serge Ibaka, Mike Conley & Courtney Lee have 10/10 matchups at their respective positions.
- Evan Fournier is not flashy but should be able to put up 20+ FDP against a weak Toronto defense against the SG position.
- Rudy Gay is on fire and deserves to be started. He’s facing the worst FDP against for the SF position (Dallas).
- Zach Randolph has a tasty matchup as well, facing off against the Lakers front-court tonight.
- Andrew Bogut may not be a sexy pick at C, but the Spurs played last night & don’t have good numbers defensively this year against opposing centers… he should be a slightly under the radar center to start tonight.
- Marc Gasol is a great option today as well, but we just didn’t have the room to slot him into the lineup.
- Keep an eye on Elfrid Payton to bounce back against Toronto. He dropped 32.1 FDP on them earlier this year. If you want to roll the dice with him at PG instead of one of our starts, give it a try. You can redistribute the $ to potentially have Marc Gasol start at C in that case.
More from Moxyball[recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”1″ fade=”true”] [recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”3″ fade=”true”]