Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball Picks, Tips and Advice for November 7, 2014 (11/7) | DFS NBA Basketball player picks, advice, strategy & tips for Nov 7, 14 to help set your lineup and win your FanDuel and DraftKings league or contest!
In case you missed our Daily NBA Fantasy Basketball Picks for FanDuel from yesterday’s action, here is a reminder of who we had in our lineup for November 6. It was a funny night with only 2 games on the NBA schedule, but we were able to put together a couple lineups we were confident about playing in 50-50 contests.[alert type=”danger” close=”false” heading=”You’re Missing Out If You Don’t Visit Moxyball Daily“] Make sure you bookmark Moxyball.com and check back daily for our expert fantasy advice and DFS picks. Sign up to receive all new posts by email at the top of the article – absolutely FREE! [/alert]
With 11 games on tap for November 7th, it’s going to be a fun with for DFS basketball! As always, we’ve crunched the numbers and have come up with a lineup of players we believe have the best chance at getting you into the upper half of 50-50 contests.
PG1: Elfrid Payton, $5,800
PG2: Brandon Knight, $7,600
SG1: Jimmy Butler, $6,700
SG2: Courtney Lee, $4,500
SF1: Tobias Harris, $7,000
SF2: Chris Copeland, $5,400
PF1: Greg Monroe, $7,400
PF2: Markieff Morris, $6,900
C: Nikola Vucevic, $8,400
Team Projection: 276 points
According to the Moxyball NBA DFS lineup model, we feel confident about this lineup for 50-50 contests and low-risk tournaments.
- All players in this lineup are projected to have a minimum of 4.1 FDP/$1,000 ROI.
- 2 players are projected to return better than 5.0 ROI (Courtney Lee, Chris Copeland)
- Copeland continues to be undervalued at $5,400 despite 24-37 points in his last 4 games. Tonight’s matchup is a nice one for him and we expect 27 FDP out of his roster spot.
- Vucevic is looking to bounce back tonight against Minnesota in what should be a very nice game for him, facing Nikola Pekovic who is going to have a very tough time guarding him.
- Speaking of which, don’t be surprised if we see a lot of Gorgui Dieng tonight. He’s not a bad C flier if you go with a studs and scrubs lineup at $4,800.
- Brandon Knight has a 10/10 matchup according to our calculations. He’s also played extremely well this year.
- Payton at sub-$6,000 is still very strong value. He has a good chance at putting up a 6.0 ROI in his matchup.
- I still feel Jimmy Butler is below where he should be. I’ll probably stop playing him as often when he gets above $7,000 – which should happen as early as this weekend.
- Courtney Lee is a really nice value play. He’s going to push for close to 25 FDP in this one at a shallow position. OKC is not the swiftest at guarding a player like him.
- I’m hoping Greg Monroe‘s recent price jump (+$400) will keep him out of many lineups. The matchup at home against Milwaukee is a tasty one, and I think another 35+ FDP night is coming.
If you liked this, why not check out our other recent posts…[recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”1″ fade=”true”] [recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”horizontal” offset=”3″ fade=”true”]